The Rachel Corrie Foundation is currently hiring for a part-time Events Manager position. Job description and application instructions are listed below.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 pm PDT, Sunday, October 14, 2018.
To be considered for this position, applicants must submit a completed application packet consisting of the following:
- Letter of interest describing reasons for applying for this position and most relevant experience and qualifications.
- Current résumé.
- RCF Employment Application (35 downloads)
Submit completed application packet with all required items listed above to the RCF office. It may be delivered in the following ways:
- Mail to Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice, 203 East 4th Ave, Suite 402, Olympia, WA 98501.
- Hand delivered to the office of Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice, 203 East 4th Ave, Suite 402, Olympia, WA. Official hours are 10 AM-2 PM, Monday through Friday.
- E-mail to [email protected] with the subject line: “Events Manager Position.”
The Rachel Corrie Foundation will provide email only receipt of applications.
- Only complete application packages received will be considered.
- All complete application packages will be carefully reviewed and evaluated by an RCF hiring committee.
- Telephone and/or in-person interviews will be scheduled after the application deadline for those applicants whose qualifications most closely correspond to the position’s requirements.
- All applicants will be notified by email when the position has been filled.
Any questions about the position or the application process should be directed to [email protected] or by telephone to our office at (360) 754-3998.
Thank you for considering employment at the Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice! We look forward to hearing from you.
The Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice is an equal opportunity employer.