Join the Cause on Facebook and help raise funds and awareness about the Rachel Corrie Foundation. Click here and add RCF to your Facebook profile. Invite others to join or donate as well.
- We believe that injustice must be challenged and that human rights and resistance to oppression “must be included in the way we define ourselves as a community.”
- We believe that education for justice and peace is a basic skill that must be universally nurtured.
- While supporting the advancement of human rights and social, economic, and environmental justice for all, we will emphasize efforts to alleviate the burden on women and children, who too often suffer the most.
- We are committed to the principles and practice of non-violence and to their advancement as means of effecting change.
- We view art, the written word, and other forms of creative expression as valuable tools for building understanding, respect and appreciation for differences and cooperation between peoples. We value and seek creative, and even unconventional, approaches t
- We agree with Rachel that it is important to make commitments to people and places. We will continue the commitment to Rafah that she initiated and intended to maintain.