Thank you for your interest in applying for the position of RCF – Volunteer Coordinator Position with the Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice (RCF). The position is open until filled. Note: Applicants must have Federal Work Study to apply for this position.
To be considered for this position, applicants must submit a completed application packet consisting of the following:
- Letter of interest describing reasons for applying for this position and most relevant experience and qualifications.
- Current résumé.
- RCF Employment Application
Submit completed application packet with all required items listed above to the RCF office. It may be delivered in the following ways:
- Mail to Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice, 203 East 4th Ave, Suite 402, Olympia, WA 98501.
- Hand delivered to the office of Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice, 203 East 4th Ave, Suite 402, Olympia, WA. Official hours are 10 AM-2 PM, Monday through Friday.
- E-mail to [email protected] with the subject line: “Volunteer Coordinator Position.”
The Rachel Corrie Foundation will provide email only receipt of applications.
- Only complete application packages received will be considered.
- All complete application packages will be carefully reviewed and evaluated by an RCF hiring committee.
- Telephone and/or in-person interviews will be scheduled for those applicants whose qualifications most closely correspond to the position’s requirements.
- Applications remain open until the position is filled. Interviews will begin when qualified applicants have been identified.
- All applicants will be notified by email when the position has been filled.
Any questions about the position or the application process should be directed to [email protected] or by telephone to our office at (360) 754-3998.
Thank you for considering employment at the Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice! We look forward to hearing from you.
The Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice is an equal opportunity employer.