If your organization is seeking co-sponsorship or help with publicizing your event, please submit your request by filling out the following form.
- This event has passed.
Malika Festival – Modest Couture Fashion Show
October 9, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Malikah Festival is a free, family-friendly fashion show featuring South East Asian and Middle Eastern designers of modest couture wear. This multicultural event is funded by Redmond’s Arts & Culture Commission.
International and local artists sharing their work will include:
- Indriya Dani and Jenny Tiahywati, from Indonesia
- Sahoor Al Matarod, from Saudi Arabia
- Chema Jamel Oh, a resident of Redmond, from Tunisia
Other activities will include:
- Global arts & crafts fair
- Thai traditional dance by Chanya Srithong
- Nia Dance by Pauline Osborne
- Cultural Workshops about modest fashion
For more information call Lee Mozena at 206.368.9608.